Wednesday 14 March 2018

Brand New Art Stamps from BeeCrafty..

Hello dear Blogger Friends..

Im late today with my post.. It dawned on me at 3.30pm today that it was wednesday and my turn to share for BeeCrafty.. And by then it was mummy duty.. Sooooo better late then never I suppose but I dont like messing things up..

Anyway.. Did you see Bev on Hochanda yesterday?? She had some brand new art stamps to show.. They are really amazing.. Very different, nothing like I've seen before..
They are really class so DO pop over in the STORE to have a nosy at them..

Sadly due to the snow and dear storm Emma, my stamps only landed the day before the show. Im used to having to work fast as I live in Ireland, (the rest of the team and the Bee's are in the UK), so delivery time and return time is longer for me, but this time not even my super speediest speed was gonna make it lol..
But I was still gonna have a play and I have made a couple of projects I want to share..

 This one is distress ink, more distress ink through a Dinkable and then just stamped the Art stamp and greeting strait on. Matted and layered and voila..
 This one is Lustre Luxe on a MDF tag. the more I play with these Lustre Luxe the better Im getting at blending them. They arent meant for blending as such so must admit Im loving the results im getting. Anyway, more Lustre through another Dinkable and then just stamping and black embossing powder..
 A very simple one this one is.. Just a fade of distress ink, distress ink through Dinkables and stamping..


This one is my favorite of the samples I made. I made a circle card and used distress ink to create the "sun" look. I think it looks a bit like a night sky. I was inspired by the stamp for this one. The fact that the stamp can be turned any direction you'd like, the circle card can also be turned as you wish..
I used Lustre Luxe through the Dinkables to get a bit of shimmer and shine..

And that is it for today. Thank you for popping by and for any comments left behind.
Dont forget to come visit me on FaceBook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Youtube or my FB page.
 Happy Crafting

No comments:

Post a Comment