Wednesday 28 March 2018

BeeCrafty, Wild Flower Hochanda Samples

Hey Bloggers..

Our Sam was on Hochanda yesterday with the Wild Flower stamp collection. The Bee's have added a few more stamps to this collection and its now only even better.

You can find them and all the other goodies in the BeeCrafty STORE.

Here are the samples I made for this show:
 This one is distress ink blended in a rainbow effect and then just plain stamping on top. I have cut up some of my greetings to I can use the words seperate from each other. If you dont want to cut up your stamps, just mask over the parts you dont want to ink, remove the mask and stamp :-)

 This art board, I cant take all the credit. It was inspired my my teamie Charlee. When these brick art boards landed Charlee was the first to add texture to hers. I absolutely loved her idea and admit I totally stole it.. I'll link to hers HERE so you can see the original idea.

Anyway.. I used a grit texture paste to create the texture, I just added a wee bit of paste to the bricks and once dry I used a mixture of Distress sprays and Lustre Luxe to get the background colours.

I stamped my WildFlower and heat set with black embossing powder and finished with a wee sentiment from the friendship collection.

 This one was really fun to make.. I started by stamping my moon and the flowers in Archival Ink. Just to make sure the stamping would stay put and not smudge when I added colour.

All my colours was added as sprays. I have several kinds of sprays from several companies, but my favorites are my Distress ones. I finised with a home made Lustre Luxe spray to add the top coat of shimmer..

 
 This one is Oxide inks. The yellows are added with the blending tool and I also used oxides to stamp the moon and flower. I finished by stamping my greeting wiht versafine black ink.

 An MDF tag. Went strait on with Oxide and once fully dry I stamped and heat set with black embossing powder. I added a few bats using the wee Dinkable and a black pen.

And last but not least.. Once again Oxide added with the blending tool in a faded effect. I stamped the moon in the same colour and  used the star Dinkable with a white gel pen. I also drew around the moon to male sure it realy stood out.. I finished by stamping a selection of the wild flowers.

And that is it for today. Thank you for popping by and for any comments left behind.
Dont forget to come visit me on FaceBook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Youtube or my FB page.
 Happy Crafting

3 comments:

  1. I saw these on Hochanda - all beautiful but I adore the top one. Stunning makes xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful collection of makes.
    GG

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the back grounds that you create .

    ReplyDelete