Wednesday 7 March 2018

BeeCrafty.. Ghetto Rat XL..

Hello Blogger Friends..

Time for me to share a bit of inspiration for
BeeCrafty..

For today I have 2 projects made with using the Ghetto Rat XL.
You can find him and all the other goodies in the BeeCrafty Online Store.

This one is an MDF tag with lots and lots of yummy Lustre Luxe. If you have visited my blog before you will know that I simply adore Lustre Luxe. I just love how smooth it comes on to just about any surface, the shimmer and not to mention the cover..
For this project I used 3 colours. Sea Green, Lavender Quartz and Moonstone. I added the green and purple strait onto the tag, no priming. I then stamped Mr Rat and heat set him with black embossing powder. Once cooled I used the "Chainlink" Dinkable and used the moonstone through it. I also used the "Star" Dinkable with some clear embossing past to add a bit more dimention.
I finished with the "Being Happy" Sentiment stamp, which I stamped and cut in half.

 
This one is an A5 water colour background. I stamped Mr Ghetto Rat  and heat set him with black embossing powder. I used a sparkle paste through the "Cracked glass" Dinkable and finished with the "Dreams come true" sentiment stamp , well a piece of it anyway lol.. 

And that is it for today. Thank you for popping by and for any comments left behind.
Dont forget to come visit me on FaceBook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Youtube or my FB page.
 Happy Crafting






1 comment: