Monday 12 February 2018

My first post Bloobel Design..

Hello bloggers..

I'm so delighted to announce that I have landed a place on the Blooble Digital Design team. I wanted to get back to colouring, something I have let slide for a long time. Lisa, the designer, is a very talented lady and her designs are not like anything else out there..

So sharing the first card Ive made, using the image called "Inappropriate Cat". You can find it HERE in the Bloobel STORE.

For this one I used a stencil to create my background. Simple distress ink through the stencil. And then just a bit more ink around the edges.My cat was coloured with colouring pencils and then fuzzy cut and I finished by stamping my sentiments, matting and layering and a few gem.

And that is it for today. Thank you for popping by and for any comments left behind.
Dont forget to come visit me on FaceBook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Youtube or my FB page.
 Happy Crafting

3 comments:

  1. Brilliant start to your new dt slot ❤ Love it, it's so bright and cheerful x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card ❤ congrats on your new DT position hun x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your new decorative designs! it's so beautiful so much and good idea on site.

    หนังแอ็คชั่น

    ReplyDelete