Wednesday 27 December 2017

FraticStamper.. Its been a journey..

Hey Bloggers..

Ah its with a bit of a heavy heart I write todays post..
Its my last as a guest DT member for
FranticStamper.

I have had such a blast and Im overwhelmed with the generosity from the girls. The amount of goodies I have recieved to play with.. ah it's all been amazing..
But my term has come to an end and I just want to extend a huge THANK YOU to Fran and Kathy for having me. 

Anyway.. I made a project for today, once again using a selection of dies.
You can find the whole selection over in the STORE.

And that is it for today. Thank you for popping by and for any comments left behind.
Dont forget to come visit me on FaceBook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Youtube or my FB page.
 Happy Crafting

No comments:

Post a Comment