Friday 3 November 2017

FraticStamper inspiration - New Release, A life of Love and Music

Hello Blogger Friends

Its time for my first post of this month for my guest DT over on
Frantic Stamper.
This months new release is all about Love and music. Its a beautiful collection of dies and stamps and I urge you to pop over in the STORE and check it out.

For the 2 cards I've made for today, I have used the following:
Spiral Rose Card Panel die, FRA-DIE-10197
Love and Kisses Die, FRA-DIE-10351
Distress Oxides
Gems


Both of these cards are made just the same. I just altered colours and the position of the greeting.
Both cards was made with oxide ink as background and on the pink one I added some water splashes.

I then diecut my Spiral rose card panels and lay it over my backgrounds. I die cut each of my greetings 3 times and layered them up. It was simply to get some more dimention on the greeting and I finished each cards with a few gems.

And that is it for today. Thank you for popping by and for any comments left behind.
Dont forget to come visit me on FaceBook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Youtube or my FB page.
 Happy Crafting

3 comments: