Friday 17 November 2017

FranticStamper - New Release Inspiration - Love & Music.

Hello Bloggers.

Its once again my turn to share a bit of inspiration for my guest DT,
FranticStamper.

Im using the November release called A life of Love and Music. Its a beautiful collection of dies and stamps. Visit the STORE to see the full collection.

For my 2 cards today, I have used the following:
Piano Keys Edger - FRA-DIE-10293
Musical Heart - FRA-DIE10354
Love and Kisses - FRA-DIE 10351
A Bit of Music - FRA-CLG-B033 (background stamp)




For this one I started with a black piece of cardstock. I die cut my Piano Keys die towards the bottom of the black cardstock. I then used the edge of the die and made a mask to cover the diecutting. By using the edge of the die I got a mask that matched the curved of the diecutting.

I then stamped my background stamp at the top of my black cardstock (I lay my mask over the diecutting) and heat set it with white embossing powder. I then die cut my Heart and my greeting from silver mirri card. I diecut 2 of each and stuck together to raise them up a bit from the card.

I then matted my black background on to silver mirri card, stuck my heart and greeting down and voila, all done.





Right for this one... I started with a black piece of cardstock as before and I diecut my piano just as before. The die dont seperate the bottom from the keys fully, so I just snipped that bit of. This left me with a piece fitting my cardblank BUT with the bottom bit missing.

I then took my cardblank. I needed the bottom bit removed to replace with accetate. I simply used the edge of the die itself to give me the right curve, drew a faint line with a pencil and cut by hand.
I then stuck a piece of accetate on the inside of my cardblank.

I then added my black piece of card on top of the cardblank and the white card shows through the holes where the keys are.
I diecut my greeting from glitter cardstock and added to the card and voila..

And that is it for today. Thank you for popping by and for any comments left behind.
Dont forget to come visit me on FaceBook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Youtube or my FB page.
 Happy Crafting





2 comments: