Thursday 8 June 2017

Bee Crafty Inspiration and this weeks Youtube.

Hey Bloggers
 
  I've made a little youtube for BeeCrafty for this weeks DT post.
I recreated one of the samples I made for Bev's show on Hochanda.


 
This is the one is the original one I made for the show. The ones in the youtube are copies I made.
 
 Below is all the other samples I made for the show:
 
Lustre Luxe background. Birds in gold embossing powder. Lustre Luxe and white paint splatters on top.

 Coloured strips are Lustre Luxe. Sentiment stamp I cut up and used here.

Journal page. Lustre Luxe circles, Distress crayons and sentiments in white embossing powder.

 MDF tags with Lustre Luxe background. Butterflies stamped and fuzzy cut and Lustre Luxe added on top.
 
 Once again MDF with lustre Luxe and butterflies stamped. This one I just added crackle glaze on top and once dry rubbed a bit of gold Lustre Luxe over the whole piece. Finished with a couple of the sentiments.
 
 Distress Oxides with water splashes. Butterflies with white embossing powder.

 Background made with Memento inks and a spray of Lustre Luxe.

Distress Oxide circles sprayed with water. 
 
And last but not least. Lustre Luxe background and Lustre Luxe through a dinkable.
Lustre Luxe and all the stamps can be found in the BeeCrafty STORE.

 Thanks for popping by and for any comments left behind.
Dont forget to come visit me on FaceBook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Youtube or my FB page.
 Happy Crafting

No comments:

Post a Comment