Wednesday 1 March 2017

Scrappage for BeeCrafty..

Hello Bloggers..

Today I have a scrappage to show you. Its for my weekly spot for 

I actually started this page when the girls first brought out these stamps on Hochanda. But Im sure though, that Im not the only crafter that gets stuck on a project from time to time lol.
Needles to say, the page was started but never finished. I just didnt know how to finish it.. Until the day I took out my pile of unfinished projects and this one jumped out at me.. In no time I knew what I wanted and it was done..
Its funny how these projects seem to have a life of their own at times lol..

 
 Picture is of my "baby" Abbie. She was about 3 on this photo.

 I started by stamping my Marple leafs in both sizes on to a piece of A4 cardstock. I then took the matching Inkable and lay round my stamp and coloured the leafs with my distress ink and blanding tool. I guess I could have coloured them with my markers or pencils as well.
I added some strips of washi tape so it would be peaking out from my photo. I struck the photo down with double sided foam tape to give the LO (LayOut) more dimension. I then lay out all the flowers, making sure i was happy with the arrangement before glueing them down. I finished off this LO with some foam letters.

I love how something like these stamps can be a centre piece, and yes these stamps canwell hold their own, but also that they can be used as a background like this. These stamps was handdrawn by Sam and I LOVE that about them. 

Anyway, that's all from me for today.
 Thanks for popping by and for any comments left behind.
Dont forget to come visit me on FaceBook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Youtube or my FB page.
 Happy Crafting

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful layout and love how you have built the stamping into the page.

    ReplyDelete