Wednesday 8 March 2017

BeeCrafty Inspiration..

Hey Bloggers.
Thank you for popping by..

Todays projects is for BeeCrafty.
I had a right good play making this card. Its one of those that came together quite fast. It just kind a flowed..

For this card I used the following goodies:

Find everything and many more goodies in the STORE

 This card is made by laying down lots of different colours of Distress Crayons. I just smudged the colours with my fingers to get the blended look. I then took my inkable circle and and lay in the middle. I took a babywipe and ran it around inside the circle to remove some of the crayon. 
I left the card to dry and once dry I stamped my sentiment and my branches. I used black Archival ink. I also stamped my butterflies on some scrap card, coloured them with crayons and cut them out.
 To finish it was a simple black mat and gluing on my butterflies.
A very simple yet dramatic card.

  And that's all from me for today.
 Thanks for popping by and for any comments left behind.
Dont forget to come visit me on FaceBook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Youtube or my FB page.
 Happy Crafting

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous card and a beautiful background. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete