Wednesday 19 October 2016

Hochanda samples for BeeCrafty..

Hello bloggers..

Well today I will really just re-cap the samples I had on the BeeCrafty show on Hochanda this past monday. It was 3 amazing shows.
Not only did our Bev recreate 1 of my projects, no she did 3.. Such a buzz.. Thank you Bev x

For this show we all used the feather collection stamps, the art boards and the BRAND NEW paper packs. I got the background ones and had not seen the xxx till the show.. got they are both yummy.
My favorite one is the background one and im guessing the girls sent that one to me, as they know I LOVE scrapbooking and these background are just perfect for that as well as cards, mixed media, canvases ect ect.. So yep.. I jumped right in and made a LO (LayOut).

I got the 8x8 pack. Such a great size even for scrapbooking. I have some ideas using these papers for a second LO but it will be built on a 12x12 plain background ;-)
On this LO I added more interest on the background but stamping different elements from the stamps. The loops you see around the edges, is from the "hope & faith" loop stamp. I just only added ink to a little bit of the stamp. I also used just the words from the same stamp above the pic, just inking the word. The clock and cogs are cut from a second paper and layers on and my feather, inkwell, nips and the wings are stamped on to a piece of the paper pack, heat embossed, cut out and layered on the the LO. I finished by stamping my greeting in black strait under the pic.
This one is made with the paper pack as well. Simply just 1 sheet cut to size fitting the card with a blck mat. I stamped the ledger stamp with peeled paint distress ink as well as distressing the egdes with the same ink. I then stamped my feathers with black Archival ink.
I took my "Time flies" stamp and cut it apart to get "time flies" bit on its own. Dont worry, you can assemble your stamp on the stamp block again and no one will ever know the stamp was cut ;-)
I aslo stamped my greetings in Archival.
 ah I love the colour on this one. This one came about as I wanted some more dimention on my cards. But there are strict rules on what goodies we are allowed to use on the samples for the TV show. You see, if we start using goodies that Hochanda dont sell, Hochanda could get in trouble. And also our job is to promote BeeCrafty. So rules are that we may use the goodies from BeeCrafty that Bev has had on recent shows. After getting the ok from the girls, I pulled out my BeeCrafty Inkables. FOr this one I used the small star "inny" to emboss into my card. I smothered the who card in "Picked Raspberry" distress ink before I outlined the stars with a white pen.
My wings, I stamped onto white cardstock and heat embossed with white glitter embosing powder, cut them out and finished them with a wee gem.
 \I really love this one. But yellow is my favorite colour so no surprise lol. I used the circle inkables to make my backgrouns and the rest is just stamping.
The nips are strait onto my card itself and the feather is raised on a black mat using foampads.
 Another yellow creation.Bev recreated this one. A bit more vintage looking this one I think.
Watercolour card stock. Water wash distress ink background. My wings are white embossing powder and I used the heart "inny" inkable to gently make the heart on the background.
I just gently swiped the colour out from the middle of the heart "inny"out to the egdes.
I finished with water splashes and black splashes using my splatter brush.
  A shaker card.. Something I've only just started making...
Background is distress ink puddles where I just dragged my card through and left to dry. I then stamped on my feather and slowly cut it out. I stuck accetate on the back of the feather hole.
I then added my black mat to my card blank so it was ready. I turned my feather piece over and added double sided foam tape all around the feather and the edges. Make sure there is NO gaps around the feather or your sequins will fall out. I put my sequins down on the black card and added the feather piece over. I finished with my greeting and hand drawn stitches.
 Bev recreated this one as well. Its a simple distress ink background where I just stamped the large wings with versamark and heat embossed with clear embossing powder.
I stamped the wing again and my greeting on a panel of vellum and heat embossed with gold embossing powder. Voila.. Very quick and easy.
 And last but not least... My art board.. I am still new to these and It came as a surprise to me that it has been my most successful project from this show. It has gotten so many compliments since posted and Bev recreated this as well.
I simply stuck some paper on is from the Background pack, added a few extra bits I cut from a second sheets. Smothered it in matching distress ink (These papers matche the distress ink palet SO well. think this one is victorian velvet but not 100% sure)  and stamped the nips and the ledger in the same colour. I stamped the feather and ink well and heat embossed with gold, cut them out and layered ontop. I finished with a bit of gold embossing powder around the edges and stamping my greeting in black Archival.

And that is it from me for today. I hope you like my creations.
Many thanks for popping by and for any comments left behind.
And dont forget to come visit me on FaceBook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Youtube or my FB page.
 Happy Crafting



No comments:

Post a Comment