Wednesday 10 August 2016

BeeCrafty Inspiration - CAS

Hey blogger friends..

Todays post is my weekly spot for

Ive made a CAS (Clean & Simple) card for this week.
Its not a style Im very good at, nor a style I do often but just once in a while it comes over me lol..

This week I pulledout my "Tall Dandelion" stamp, and the  "Every hour is a dream" stamps.

This one was very sinple to do. I cut my mat and drew little dots the whole way around the edge with a black fineliner. I then cut a smaller rectangle and stamped my dandelion a bit off the card. I covered up most of my greeting so i only inked up the word dream and stamped it in the corner.
I finished by matting my dandelion on to silver mirri card and added it to my card.

And that is all from me for today.
Many thanks for popping by and for any comments left behind.
And dont forget to come visit me on FaceBook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest or my FB page.
 Happy Crafting

No comments:

Post a Comment