Wednesday 3 August 2016

Bee Crafty Inspiration.. and Brusho back in stock..

Hey Bloggers..
Time for my weekly spot for 
 
I've had a play with the "Feather Dreamer" Art set stamps.
Find them in the STORE with all the other amazing goodies from BeeCrafty.
 
 My appologies, this is not the best pic Ive ever taken. It got a bit blured over the text and im affraid the card has already gone to a new home so I cant re-take the pic.

This background is made with Brusho's. I love playing with them and a little bird told me that BeeCrafty has them back in stock. Find them HERE
 
My feather is stamped with versamark and embossed with gold embossing powder.
I did the same with the 2 big words in my greeting but I masked of the words and stamped the text in the middle with black.
I finished by adding a touch of gold embossing powder around the edges and matting on to black cardstock. 

And that is all from me for today.
Many thanks for popping by and for any comments left behind.
  If you want to see more of my work, come visit me on FaceBook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest or my FB page. Its where I share the most.
 Happy Crafting
 

1 comment: