Wednesday 27 July 2016

Weekly Inspiration for BeeCrafty..

Hey Bloggers..

Time for my weekly spot for 

Ive had another play with a "Inspired by Banksy XL" stamp.
I used the "Ghetto Blaster"
Find the new "Inspired by Banksy XL" stamps HERE.

 I cant take credit for this background. A FB friend of mine had made a card with a background like this and she gave me the link to the original  post. Find it Here.
After making my background I decided that a crisp black image and sentiment and a black mat would finish my card perfectly. I simply stamped my image and my sentiment with Versamark and used black embossing powder to give it the crispness.

And that is all from me for today.
Many thanks for popping by and for any comments left behind.
  If you want to see more of my work, come visit me on FaceBook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest or my FB page. Its where I share the most.
 Happy Crafting

1 comment:

  1. Wonderfull card, love the woodgrain background. I have just been trying this technique myself think it's great.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete